Our main mission since our inception was to provide a top quality 24/7 service to our customers and become their professional partner. With the spirit of a small proximity shop round the corner.
A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY
ISO9001:2008 Certification by Lloyds Register (obtained 2002)Iberica Tanker Chartering was established in 2001, fully experienced in handling any liquid that may be carried by sea.
Flexiblility through economy scale in chartering
Ensure Charterers needs & priorities are understood & met
We do not intend to become any large shipbroking company in volume but be always your small quality shop round the corner.”
EPCA, ICS, BIMCO & AFPM Associated Member
- Fully dedicated to all our costumers.
- Independent, reputable throughout the years, competitive and fast
- Enthusiastic project team, happy to assist our customers in developing new ideas by supplying port/berth technical data, cargo statistics and local customs/operational supportand market advice/guidance.
- Shareholders involved in the daily business. Commitment!
ALL OPERATIONS INSURED BY ITIC
All our operations are insured by ITIC in London.
- Every eventuality or negligence is covered.
- Legal advice (during a negotiation or during performance)
- Constant update of Maritime Laws and regulations that may affect our customers and their trade.
- NO affiliated companies or correspondent brokers, all enquires/bussiness are conducted 24/7 direct with parties involved.
- Constantly upgrading back office systems
STAFF FULL QUALIFIED
The members of the staff have a vast experience in different areas of the trade adding together over 100 years of know-how together in:
- Tanker Shipbrokering (ICS UK – member since 1993)
- Tanker Agency
- Commercial ship management (operations & chartering)
- Chemical Trading
- Nautical Engineering
- Port Operations / Transhipments / Barging
- Shipping law and regulations worldwide
Weekly Newsletter including Market analysis as well as:
- Vessel positions
- Cargo trends
- Port statistics
- On-line port information