Latest news29 Sep 2014
Iberica Tanker Chartering re-designed whole website
We have re-designed it so that our customers may access to their own chartering files, watch the whole sequence of messages, starting from a fixture recap and ending up with the very latest operational message, our laytime estimates after completion of loading and on completion of the voyage, attached files such as cargo documents, freight invoices etc etc. It is also essential for us that our friends may use the different tools available on our page.
A SERIOUS COMPANY
ISO9001:2008 Certification by Lloyd’s Register (since 2002)
Iberica Tanker Chartering was established in 2001, fully experienced in handling:
- Bulk petrochemicals
- Speciality chemicals
- Vegetable oils
- Caustic soda solution
- Clean and Dirty petroleum products
- Any liquid that may be carried by sea
Flexiblility through economy scale in chartering
Ensure Charterers needs & priorities are understood & met
We do not intend to become any large shipbroker company in volume but an “on hand” one.STAFF FULLY QUALIFIED Tanker SHIPBROKING
ALL OPERATIONS INSURED BY ITIC
All our operations are insured by ITIC in London.
- Every eventuality or negligence is covered.
- Legal advice (during a negotiation or during performance)
- Constant update of Maritime Laws that may affect our customers and their trade.
- NO affiliated companies or correspondent brokers
- Constantly upgrading back office systems
Weekly Newsletter including Market analysis as well as:
- Vessel positions
- Cargo trends
- Port statistics
- On-line port information
EPCA, ICS, BIMCO & AFPM Associated Member
- We prefer to work closely adding value to our long term commercial relationship
- We are a totally independent firm
- Be rather your small quality shop ‘round the corner’ (proximity).
- Fully dedicated to our most reliable customers
- Independent, reputable throughout the years, competitive and fast
- Enthusiastic project team, happy to assist our customers in developing new ideas by supplying port/berth technical data, cargo statistics and local customs/operational support
- Shareholders involved in the daily business. Commitment
STAFF FULL QUALIFIED
The members of the staff have a vast experience in different areas of the trade :
- Tanker Shipbrokering (ICS UK - member since 1993)
- Tanker Agency
- Commercial ship management (operations & chartering)
- Chemical Trading
- Nautical Engineering
- Port Operations / Transhipments / Barging
- Shipping law
We are specialized in the carriage of the following commodities and alike products.
We thank you for your continued support and again emphasize that we welcome all your queries or suggestions that you may have which will allow us to demonstrate the above mentioned added values.The Iberica Tanker Chartering Team.
Contact usC/ Vallirana, 30 4th floor · 08006 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: +34- 933 960 230
Fax: +34- 933 960 240